East Huntingdon Township, Westmoreland County, PA
Available for Lease – For More Info
This 2.8 million square feet industrial building was once the home to Volkswagen and Sony. RIDC is transforming the building into a multi-tenant manufacturing facility, ideal for a large-scale manufacturer. Companies can also benefit from the Westmoreland County Community College which shares space in the facility.
- Freight elevators
- 84 docks and 16 drive-ins
- Rail Capable
- Foreign Trade Zone
- On-site parking
- Convenient linkage to PA Turnpike (I-76), I-70, and US 119
- Close to several regional airports
- Rail lines connect CSX, Norfolk Southern, Wheeling and Lake Erie
- Building Size
2,800,000 Sq. Ft.
- Min Divisible
100,000 Sq. Ft.
- Max Contiguous
600,000 Sq. Ft.
- Address: 1001 Technology Dr, Tarrs, PA 15688, USA
- Phone Number: (412) 426-2600
- Servicing Railroad: SWP
- Property Status: Available
- Utilities: Available: Electric, Gas, Water, Sewer, Phone/Internet
- Zoning: Industrial I-1
- Parcel Size: 330 Acres total; 20 Acres Rail-Served
- Railroad Connections: Norfolk Southern, CSXT, Wheeling & Lake Erie
- Highway Connections: US 119/I 70/I 76