Thank you for your interest in our companies. Open positions are listed below. You can also search for and review open positions using our candidate portal at https://carloadexpressinc.appone.com
- General Summary: This position will assist in in loading/unloading trucks and railcars at our rail/truck transload location in Pittsburgh. Occasionally will help with locomotive service by performing daily service, inspection, troubleshooting, and preventive maintenance and repair of a fleet of EMD locomotives in Pennsylvania. General Duties: Primary Responsibilities – Transload/Crane Material Handling Assistant – Currently […]
- The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, performance management/training and enforcing company policies and practices. This is typically a Monday through Friday position based at our corporate office in Oakmont, Pennsylvania; however, successful candidate must […]
- The Track Supervisor is responsible for managing a team of employees to directly oversee the building, repair and maintenance of our railroad tracks and bridges in an assigned territory. A supervisory position that consists of working with and managing track workers on-site daily in order to ensure crew safety, productivity and the quality of work […]
- This position is responsible for inspecting and monitoring the functions of railroad track and structures to assure compliance with federal safety and health regulations among railroads and contractors to railroads within an assigned geographical territory. General Duties: Inspect railroad track structure for compliance with railroad policy and federal/state regulations Detect deviations from federal/state regulations Implement […]
- The Track Laborer works as part of a team installing, repairing, and rebuilding railroad track along the network. This job entails working outdoors in a labor-intensive environment. Perform track maintenance, repair and installation including but not limited to: Observe condition of tracks, track beds, and track right of way for problems or defects Inspect track, […]
Our Standards of Conduct
NON-DISCRIMINATION AND NO HARASSMENT POLICIES
The Carload Express is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices, including harassment. Therefore, Carload Express expects that all relationships among employees will be business-like and free of bias, prejudice, and harassment.
Carload Express provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Carload Express complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which they have facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Carload Express expressly prohibits any form of employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Improper interference with the ability of any employee to perform his or her expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.